Tai Kwun 101 guided tours take you on a journey to explore the 101 objects related to the Central Police Station compound, through which stories of people in the old days of Tai Kwun can be unveiled.
The guided tours will be conducted in Cantonese
- By application for and/or participation in the activity, you are deemed to have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email. Please present the email for admission on the date of visit.
- The activity will be cancelled if the Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted or the Red Rainstorm Signal or above is issued within 3 hours before the activity begins.
- Activities are subject to change without prior notice. Tai Kwun reserves the right to make the final decision regarding the arrangements.
- According to the Bye-laws, all persons who enter Tai Kwun will be deemed to have granted its approval to Tai Kwun undertaking the following activities without making any payment or notification to any such persons:
a) taking photographs, making a video or cinematograph recording and/or using any sound or image recording equipment at any place within Tai Kwun; and
b) reproducing the image and/or voice of any person who enters Tai Kwun and using the same for any purposes as Tai Kwun shall think fit.